DexterBase

MonsterBASE!!!!

God damn cats!! Kill em all!
Or better yet use em for WDI from 900'!
:$
Dont tell my wife where the cat went...I said the window was left open!:):):ph34r:
A

Да! Вы сделали превосходный Chadovich! Я столь горжусь Вами!
Alanchik;)

Edited to add: I guess it doesn't like cyrillic symbols (Russian ):$B|
A

Ladies huh?

We'll see how them knees are knocking together under that skirt when we're out on the steel in a few days.... hehe...

Congrats. Wish I could have made it.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof"

Yay! Congrats Katie and Mr Doe ;) ... dang and yesterday was actually my birthday and wasn't nearly as exciting. Stay safe!

Gratz Katie & JohnDoe! B|

yesterday was actually my birthday and wasn't nearly as exciting

Oh no not at all, you were just doing boring stuff like crowd surfing during the Offspring set at the Warped Tour. :P:SB|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Oh no not at all, you were just doing boring stuff like crowd surfing during the Offspring set at the Warped Tour. :P:SB|

LOL, ok ok, you got me there! THAT was totally a blast... I was fixed on the jump that didn't happen. But I know we'll get it in this week and it will just be a birthday present extension :P

Yay! Congrats Katie and Mr Doe ;) ... dang and yesterday was actually my birthday and wasn't nearly as exciting. Stay safe!

Happy birthday... So it seems that B-day jumps just don't do... And after debriefing with my sister ( which is a master in this craft), it appears that the knife was just too heavy!:S

Fabien
BASE#944

Big congratz for the first Bs folks!!! That was quite a sight, thanks for having me & April out there, wish I could have stayed longer and caught up with yall again. I'll be back, i promise, with or without a job! Take it easy everybody.

Malcolm

Thanks, Malcom! It was nice to meet you and thanks for the gc, let us know next time you're in town.