clint

Wall Strike in Moab!

I read your post more carefully Ray & changed my response. Bridge jumps I generally use toggles to correct for 180s. Usually because I have plenty of time to unstow them in my usual fashion & time-frame. I don't think anyone will argue that toggles will get you turned around faster than risers.

You also said this which I am in 100% agreement with.

I am not condoning the USE of Toggle for Heading Correction on Shear-Face Objects.

Bottom line, there is no one generic solution to every BASE problem (well... except the parachute part). One approach may be ideal for one situation and completely inappropriate in another.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

Changed my mind.

I think we should all use the art of Zen & Meditation in correcting our headings.

As the canopy is deploying, cross your arms over in front of you, close your eyes, and "be the canopy". Fly gracefully towards the wall, be at one with it, tease it, torment it, gracefully push it further away from you, then reject it. Turn away when it wants you the most. Glide towards. . . . . . .

Whahahaha, Object avoidance according to Tom:ph34r::D

Dex:
"You'll get to jump with Faber! "
-

OHhhhhhh, I'm Looking forward to it.

Dex:
"You'll get to jump with Faber! "
-

OHhhhhhh, I'm Looking forward to it.

and afterward you probaly blame your self the rest of your life that you did so..:ph34r::D

looking forward to aswell

Oki guys i give up i do expect that the only reasson you have more experince on this toogles vs riser thing must be that most of your openings are offheading.. not learn to pack Faberstyle theyre usaly also onheadding while deploying unstabel and strong x winds.

wankers..

psst i wont bring a slider on the trip,sliders are evil and will cause offheading..:P:D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber