mattsplat

looking for a mentor in n.j.

I curently have 9 base jumps with instuction from Jonny Utah I'm am looking for someone to help me progress in the all aspects of the sport. If someone wants to take me in to the dark side so I can learn without making a mistake or buring an object. I do own my own gear wich is a perigeen 2 / ace 240 with a 46" pioletchute.
Thanks
Matty P

Last night I recieved a phone call from Johny Utah. I compleated his starter course at Twin Falls last July. With his years of expierience and skill level He deffenetly made my new found expierience wishing for more. He was able to introduce me to a local jumper that will progress me in skill, safty, object, and the enviroment. I feel like a little kid before christmas becuse he is taking me on my first A in a week after we compleate some ground work. I defenetly owe this to Utah for mking this happen.
thanks.

I curently have 9 base jumps with instuction from Jonny Utah I'm am looking for someone to help me progress in the all aspects of the sport.

if you get bored on a rainy day, start a blog, so when others are bored they can read you bloggings (spelling) on your base career from the start, if ya do just dont go out of ya way to impress readers.

actually is there any good blogs out there by BASE jumpers ?
if so links please

Actually, are there any good blogs out there by BASE jumpers? If so, links please.

Here's the only one I know of, written by Gus who posts here as well. Thanks for writing those Gus, they're a great read!

coool
I seen some of gus skydiving vids before, if I remember correctly I asked him somthing about his jump suit only to find out its actually his mate in all his vids and not him self, as he can't video him self lol.
wonder if his base vids will be of his friends :S

I could add a few more links of Russian base jumpers but they are, duh, in Russian ;)

Please do. Ya nemnogo govorit' po-russki ;)

I could add a few more links of Russian base jumpers but they are, duh, in Russian ;)

Please do. Ya nemnogo govorit' po-russki ;)

Just look at night139's friends in LJ ;)

bsbd!

Yuri.

Awesome video "lika2"
awesome body armour :)
what does "lika" mean ? I now have 2 vids called "lika".

what does "lika" mean ?

It means "cool girl" in Russian. :)

As a poet said, "There are women in Russian villages..." ;)