unclecharlie95

Wingsuit pilots going to Cable car boogie

hehe.. you really want the wingsuits to be authorised at Cable-Car hey ??

See you there..
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

not my intention to WS the cable car.... but looking forward to seeing people doing it. :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

how are you gonna plot that? do you have some accurate terrain data?

ps. i sent you some plots a while ago... not good enough?

check out the link in the first message.

the columns in your excel table weren't labelled and I coudln't work out what was what :S :P
BASEstore.it

not my intention to WS the cable car.... but looking forward to seeing people doing it. :)

Wish i could be there... 200m is PLENTY enough to get a good flight going ;)

Video from the ground should be awesome!

bsbd!

Yuri.

i didn't see that, my bad:$

here's the plot of that flight again, distances in meters. note that this was not a very good exit or flight. according to the terrain plot it should be possible to outfly the ledge, but the rest of the terrain is not very steep, so getting to the landing looks tough.
anyway, have a go at it, and bring the camera. a two-way would look goodB|

according to the terrain plot it should be possible to outfly the ledge, but the rest of the terrain is not very steep, so getting to the landing looks tough.

If you can make it under canopy, you should definitely make it in an advanced suit. With a good pilot S3 will match base canopy's glide ratio, and V1 will outglide it.

bsbd!

Yuri.

He James,

How are things?

Did you consider the altidute? Remember the exit is at 2600m, so I wouldn't take GPS data from the Italian Wall, where I think, exit is more than 1000m lower. Maybe take, to be sure, data from the famous swiss north face, where the exit is at similiar altitude.

For me, WS, 200m at almost 3000m above sea level on a glacier (where it is normally a bit flat...) sounds for me as well as there is "PLENTY" of space, be sure the videomen at the bottom is not placed exaclty below the exit, the pilot might need that extra space of 1.80m.

best wishes, peace & love
/toni

When is it happening and what do you have to do to take part?
Obi

i'll be there as well!!

Glamour Boy's attendance is now guaranteed. B|

Will

PS I won't be there because I don't want to feel the wrath of Mrs. P's handbag. :|B|

Now now Willy, what did I tell you about being dishonest, you don't want to come as you're scared you might actually have to use one them square slider thingies and go stowed :P
BASEstore.it

That is such a lie! The truth is that I can't put a slider on because I lost my nr. 9 spanner. B&Q no longer stocks them and apparently they have stopped making that size spanner globally. As for the going stowed thing, well I only have room in my pockets for two beers. If I went stowed it would mean going without the third beer. Now stop talking shit on the internet and go wax your scooter or summink. :P

"Mucho Mucho man,
I gotta be a Mucho man,
Mucho Mucho man,
I gotta be a Mucho"

:)

"Mucho Mucho man,
I gotta be a Mucho man,
Mucho Mucho man,
I gotta be a Mucho"

This needs to be incorporated into the video!! B|

I'm off to polish my Vespa, espresso anyone??

Ciao!
BASEstore.it

This needs to be incorporated into the video!!

That video rocks, you did a good job of the editing. I'd like to buy a copy when it is released properly.

No fucking way am I making giving you compliments a habit. :D I must say that I was especially impressed with the slider down footage (so used to just seeing big wall footage from Italy). Some very nice stuff (the bloopers section gave me a bit of a sphincter tremble, but not in a nice way).

Forget the scooter and espresso, shouldn't you be out voting in that Pope Idol competition? :D

(sliderupscared)Willy