JaapSuter

Twin Falls, April 13ish to 18ish

Hello,

I'm going to book a trip to Twin Falls, and I'm probably going to end up with a two bed hotel-room in the Shilo.

If anybody is going to be in town then and looking for a place to stay, drop me a note and you can crash.

I haven't booked yet though, so alternatively, if you have a bed available, drop me a PM. We'll split costs of course.

Cheers,

Jaap

Edit: changed dates

I'm going to book a trip to Twin Falls, and I'm probably going to end up with a two bed hotel-room in the Shilo.

Be aware that this week, the Shiloh asked two jumpers staying there not to pack in the halls, and told them they would no longer open their conference room for packing. Apparently they had some problems with jumpers at some point this winter.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Be aware that this week, the Shiloh asked two jumpers staying there not to pack in the halls, and told them they would no longer open their conference room for packing.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll give them a call, but it looks like they may lose some business.

I'm assuming that during the day people are packing outside on the grass? Considering it's April...

I'm assuming that during the day people are packing outside on the grass? Considering it's April...

Bright, sunny and warm today. Jeb, Iiro, Ted and I did a couple loads this morning, with more loads set for the afternoon/evening. Winds are calm and Don is out with the boat.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Go to Motel 6. They give a discount on the room if you mention you are a jumper too. Packing on the grass outside is fine... and so is packing at the VISITOR'S CENTER by the bridge. :-)

-The A
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Bright, sunny and warm today.

I've said it a few times...you have a very distorted idea of warm. ;) I looked at weather.com this morning at 10am and it said, "Temp. 43F, feels like 37F." Is that right!?! :o

I'll concede on the bright and sunny though.

I looked at weather.com this morning at 10am and it said, "Temp. 43F, feels like 37F." Is that right!?! :o

It was early on, then warmed up to probably high 60s-low 70s by about 1PM. Winds were perfect all day long. We were pretty casual and got 4 in.

Look forward to seeing ya in a few days. B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

...high 60s-low 70s...

SCHWEEEEEEETT!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing ya in a few days. B|

Same here!

I just booked a room in the Motel 6 from the 14th till the 18th. It has two beds, so if anybody needs a free place to stay for four nights, send me a PM.

You gotta be quick, before SullyFlyer comes in and takes it. Maybe I'll get to borrow his shoes again in return. Sweet!

Maybe I'll get to borrow his shoes again in return. Sweet!

try ask if you could borrow his undies aswell;):ph34r::D
Only reasson i dont that the "slot" in that room is that i dont have any extra shoes:Dand you sure dont want my undiesB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

try ask if you could borrow his undies aswell

Not everybody shits his pants on every jump Faber.

;)

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

try ask if you could borrow his undies aswell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everybody shits his pants on every jump Faber.

no your right,he dont want the undies back after you used them...:P
did you thinkof a diper yet:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Reporting live at Twin Falls National Park:

We're already here bitches. And its already out of control.

Zennie, Peterk, Cornishe, LifeWithoutANet... over and out.

Jump more, Bitch Less,
The (a)B(bbie) - Team Staff
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE