dgskydive

Post your Infinity

According to the UPS it will be here in 26 hours and 34 minutes and 19 seconds.:P

I dont know if they do it for the Love.....but he/she is going to get a big hug! I will try and get pictures!

joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Its in the big brown truck on its way according to UPS website and my tracking number.....I hope itgets here before 11:30 when I have to leave for work.

What can brown do for you? GET HERE FASTER.:)
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

ITS HERE!!!!

Pics to follow. I am at work but will take pictures tonight when I get home.

Joe

She will get a bath every year and she will be kept clean.:P

I was beginning to feel no Love....a few days with no posts in this thread.

Joe

got my rig... i'll post pics (with proper colour fidelity) once i get the reserve in the thing..... schweet!

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Shouldn't need a bath every year, just don't mess up any landings.

I scotchguarded mine and had no trouble taking the grease from a porter off the white reserve side flap. Still looks absolutely new after 2 years.

White reserve side flaps are definitely the hot ticket.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Shouldn't need a bath every year, just don't mess up any landings.

Here in Colorado where it is a desert enviornment, it is best to wash your rig every year due to the dust and sand that is in the air. Even a good landing here will leave you covered in the stuff, and that sand and dust is worse for your rig than washing it is.

We wash a lot of rigs and every time the water is black, with a nice layer of sand in the bottom of the tub.
Fly it like you stole it!

*throw up smiley*.....black and sand...ekk. I didnt know my baby was going to be put through such torment and pain![:/]...

Hahaha...oh well.:)
Joe

I've pretty much narrowed down my new rig container choices to an infinity. Only thing that has kept me maybe going a different direction is the fact its built on the west coast and i'm down here in the land of wings,vectors, and javelins (florida) that being said I've heard nothing but good about these containers and the customer sevice. The delivery time is big plus as well. For the people who have been jumping their infinity container for awhile are there any options you wish you would have added now that hindsight is 20/20????

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

yes... get the big leg pads.

I'm a big guy too (6', 215XW) and it's really a comfort having the larger leg pads. As for the stainless hardware and being on the L or R coast... I'd say it's a big plus to get em. I've seen rigs that don't have em and I would tend to believe that it makes the rig in high moisture areas last longer... despite the coating that is usually on the non-stainless stuff... but I could be wrong.

Besides I think stainless makes any rig look cleaner... why not make your infinity as sharp looking as it can be especially when you're having it made custom?

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

Besides I think stainless makes any rig look cleaner... why not make your infinity as sharp looking as it can be especially when you're having it made custom?

Yeah, definitely the stainless steel!!!! I didn't have it on my first one, but got 'em on my new one. B|

Yeah, definitely the stainless steel!!!! I didn't have it on my first one, but got 'em on my new one. B|

The delivery time is big plus as well. For the people who have been jumping their infinity container for awhile are there any options you wish you would have added now that hindsight is 20/20????

No regrets what so ever! IMHO it is the best rig on the market, if you consider all the factors. Price, customer servies, lead times, resale value and the fact that it looks cool.
Dom

Yeah but blue or red, blue or red, i cant decide. I'm goin go take my measurements today and order the container hopefully tomorrow. My main,reserve,and cypress get here tuesday ....go me B|

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

a'ight.. fonally got my new rig assembled, packed (my second reserve packjob), and have a color-corrected picture.

i dunno why, but it looks blue in photos.. i know some of it is a white-balance issue, which helps if resoveld, but still.. hmmm..

anyway.. here's my new baby

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time