JFK

Trip to US in April/May

Hi guys,
I'm coming for a conference in Los Angeles for a week in the end of April.
I would like to take 2/3 weeks holidays there to skydive as much as I can.
I would take my base gear as well ;)

Any idea which DZ I could settle at?

Thanks guys.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!
"Minds are like parachutes the

Go to www.skydiveperris.com

About base sites aroud, try Basic Research.....I think there is a object very close to de DZ.....

But keep away from Arnold Schuarzerneger.......the terminator...... HEHEHHEHEHE

C ya

Cya
Andre.

Hello --

If you have 2 or 3 weeks of vacation time, it would be well worth your time to spend a week at the Perrine. Based on the number of jumps listed in your profile, it would be an excellent opportunity to work on a lot of basic skills in a short amount of time. April/May can be windy at times, but if you stay at the Perrine for 1 week, you should be able to easily knock out 20 to 30 jumps.

If skydiving is part of your vacation too, then I would spend a seperate week at Perris Valley skydiving and playing in the wind tunnel.

Look at it as 2 seperate camps -- one for BASE and one for skydiving. It will allow for focused training and would still be a blast.

Have Fun!

Bryan

Hey,
sounds like you've got plenty of time to check out NorCal. If you like to climb tall things...And yes I did say CLIMB.
Our DZ's prices might make it worth the time and energy to jump there as well.
P.M. me so we know what's possible and what's not, so you can make the most of your time.
late,
jimmy

And bring that wingsuit to Lodi so we can wup' out a whole lot of wingsuit jumps also.....;)

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

JFK --

Lodi slipped my mind. It's a great DZ and it's really worth considering.

Lift tickets are WAY lower than just about any DZ out there. And there is a hell of a lot of talent hanging out there in every discipline. (including BASE)

Bryan

Thank you guys for your answers :)

If you have 2 or 3 weeks of vacation time, it would be well worth your time to spend a week at the Perrine. Based on the number of jumps listed in your profile, it would be an excellent opportunity to work on a lot of basic skills in a short amount of time. April/May can be windy at times, but if you stay at the Perrine for 1 week, you should be able to easily knock out 20 to 30 jumps.

Well, before coming to the US I will be spending a week close in France so I think I'll practice BASE more over there.
Perrine would be nice for a Weekend, so I could bring a nice bottle of French red wine to Tom and may be do few jumps from the bridge to train specific points.
I'm not really comming for a BASE trip but as I'll be there it would be nice to meet some guys and share a beer or two after a nice BASE :)

If skydiving is part of your vacation too, then I would spend a seperate week at Perris Valley skydiving and playing in the wind tunnel.

Well, Skydiving is the core part of my "vacation".
I'll be there for work but I will be testing some new skydiving equipment I'm working on. So it's kind of "work" still :)

I'll need to make about 100 test jumps in 2/3 weeks.
My program would be 50 Wingsuit and 50 Freefly so I'll take my nice orange and black GTI there B|

Perris seems a good place, let see ;)

Thanks for the info guys,
See you soon in the american sky B|

edit for site name ~TA
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!

If you plan on doing 100 jumps while your in th US then Lodi is definitely going to be your best bet. Here's the math.
Block of 50 tickets at lodi=$650.

We have PLENTY of quality freeflyers and if you time your trip with Ed, I think he'll help you get the most for your money in one of those flying suirrel costumes.

Oh yeah, planes...Super Otter and a Beech 99, which, by the way ,is the most bad-ass aircraft currently flying skydivers to altutude.

Who knows, maybe you're rich and in that case Perris might be the place for you.

I finally booked my tickets :)

I will be landing in Sacramento airport Monday 18th of April and I will stay in Lodi for 3 weeks and fly back to Europe on the 9th of May. Probably exhausted by the West Coast Wingsuit weekend ;)

I'll drop by LA between the 24th and 27th of April for a conference and would be nice to hook up with some people as it will be my birthday on the 25th...

5 weeks left.. B|

Jul.
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!

birthday on the 25th...

If you're now going to tell me you were born in 1980 around 1pm, I'd get scared.

We should do a birthday jump. Probably over the cellphone, as I won't be in LA that month.

Cheers,

Jaap

birthday on the 25th...

If you're now going to tell me you were born in 1980 around 1pm, I'd get scared.

Then get ready to be scared :ph34r:

We should do a birthday jump. Probably over the cellphone, as I won't be in LA that month.

Sounds like a plan B|
Let see if there are some objects suitable over there for me..
Anyone have an idea? (PM)

Jul, who'll be getting out of a week in south of France :)
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!

I can't say much more than THANK YOU!!!

I just came back in France from 3 weeks of awesome time.

Thank you Jimmy for this wonderfull jump,
Thank you Avery for the nice flights we made together,
Thank you Ed for the advices you provided me,
Thank you Pete for your time and the WS mod,
Thank you Collin and Abbie for the 1100,
Thank you Frenchy for the nice birthday party and the ground crew,
Thank you to all the people from Lodi,
and thank you to all the nice people I met on my way,
I will never forget you guys!

I'll try to come back as soon as possible.

Julien, still flying high above the ground....
JFK #1013
PM Me
No Adrenalin.... No Fun!

Julian,

Thanks for taking the time to come up to the shop.

Good to meet you and hear about your recent adventures. Glad you made it back to home all in one piece.;)

see ya next time you are in NorCal.

_MT

www.asylumbase.com

Hey Julian! It's Abbie. Even though you're french, it was fun jumping with you. :ph34r:

cya somewhere around the world, someday, maybe.

chao,
abbie
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

Nice hanging out wth you Jules, even though I still can't remember how you got my number ;) Look forward to sharing some exit points with you soon . . .
Glad you're back safe, come back for some fun off that green one . . .
Allisyn

Julian,
thanks for coming out. I can't wait to take you up on your offer whenever I find myself in your neck of the woods.

You're off to a great start in BASE as well as skydiving. This kid is solid.

If you ever decide to give up that brainiac shit, you definitely got a home in Lodi.

See you soon.

-jimmy

Hey Julien,

sorry the birthday jump didn't work out. Great talking to you on the phone, and awesome to hear you had a good time.

Will you keep that same phone number? I might give you a call next time I'm heading your way.

Cheers,

Jaap