Atmodude

how far at Highest Exit in Swiss Valley

Hello,

Does anyone got a video from how far you can go at the highest exit in the Swiss valley (with or without smoke/track/pf pantz), i know some peoples went far but would like to see some video of it. no wingsuit please.

Thnkx !

edit for site name ~TA

how far can you go from around 450m... (I think thats around the highest exit in the valley)... Not sure you can reach the road without pants... But I only went there twice to see and people didn't track that far away from the cliff.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I watched an American from Eloy with a Black/Yellow S3 consistently and easily cross the far road (that's the road on the west side of the valley) during several jumps in August.

i mean WITHOUT wingsuits, pantz or other yes, just curious...video would be very cool

I watched an American from Eloy with a Black/Yellow S3 consistently and easily cross the far road (that's the road on the west side of the valley) during several jumps in August.

yep I also saw several people crossing the Valley, but the question was "without flight enhancing accessories"
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I've got some video somewhere of DW almost making the road. But he pulled very low. I'll see if I can dig it up, but I'm not promising anything.

I've seen guys with tracking pants past the road, and (as someone mentioned) any number of wingsuit flyers are past the road on the other side. The first two I saw do that were Lukas Knutson and PL from Sweden, and I believe that was fall of 2002.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

There is some great footage of guys tracking in CONTINUUM 2. I've seen Rob K., Per, and Martin cross the road and then make it half-way to the river (NOT low pulls) in smoke pants, much farther than a lot of guys I've seen in Classics.

Ginny

I've crossed the road in the valley in just my Starksy and hutch pants......oh wait.....sorry i seem to have misunderstood......scratch that.

ian

ok ok-
without wingsuit-
I saw Andy the Austrian from www.Pressurized.at make it to the road (pulled over the road - with his fancy pants) from the exit to the jumpers' right of the tallest exit in the valley... which was pretty impressive. He had about a 7 second canopy ride though.
-M
And yes it was Gray F. that was killing it with the S3 all month.