leroydb

i am sure this has been posted already but what the heck....

Publicity hungry dorks. If they ever do anything original it will be truly amazing.

Nonsense. Standing on the rail after the police ask you not to is very original. So is jumping with waterskis, and surfboards. No one else has had the originality to give a big "up yours" to everyone else like that. ;)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Is is just me or does Miles always look like he is wearing clown makeup? I think that Rosatia has set in on Miles, and that he does all of these "cool" things to try to pretend he is not an old man well beyond his prime. He looks a lot like an old Aunt of mine. :P

Is is just me or does Miles always look like he is wearing clown makeup? I think that Rosatia has set in on Miles, and that he does all of these "cool" things to try to pretend he is not an old man well beyond his prime. He looks a lot like an old Aunt of mine. :P

I noticed that too, and I thought he was wearing some blush. Then I put 2 and 2 together and realized it was probably wind burn from the "Nuclear", "Nuke'n" winds they were jumping in.

:)
Rod

Those guys must not have spent much time on Antennas, if they are calling those winds "nuclear" His pants legs were barely flapping. In these parts, we might call that a slight breeze:D:D

May we live long and die out

He was standing in a sheltered area when he was talking about the winds. You can hear the winds in the back ground especially when they point the camera down. Until you climb up onto the top where they run off, it's completely sheltered.

Basically people just hide there wimpering until having been there long enough to say f*** it and climb up and run off.

Sure was light out :|

Wind across a microphone, doesn't mean much, any little bit of wind will sound loud. I was refering to the point of the video where he is standing on the ice shield, no longer shielded from the wind. The amount of flappage on his clothes didn't look severe.

and yes it was bright, hope it wasn't anyones baby

May we live long and die out

hope it wasn't anyones baby

It is... :|

I'm quite familiar with this tower.

nuclear...:P

Is is just me or does Miles always look like he is wearing clown makeup? I think that Rosatia has set in on Miles, and that he does all of these "cool" things to try to pretend he is not an old man well beyond his prime. He looks a lot like an old Aunt of mine.

I was thinkin' he kinda looked (and sounded) like that "kid" Stuart, on Mad TV.
You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone.

From all the stuff I have seen of him, including that TV show in New Zealand, he looks like he is trying to be Croc Hunter Base Jumper Mega Extreme Nukin Dude:D

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

It sure seemed alot breezier than that last night, and we were only at 270'...

Ganja "Damn bridle" Rodriguez