leroydb

How close are you to BASE

perhaps its time to make some bets on when the # 1000 is issued:D i would say summer 05 or so

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Maybe we can all throw a big BASE party. :)

Sounds like a great idea!!! Let´s hire a nice penthouse suite on the top floor of a nice ´high´ hotel all together! ;)

C-ya

BASE#892

I was close to get started...I saved my money, and started doing some drills under canopy, but then boy and girl meet and one plus one somehow is going to make three possiably four, more than likely four....So there goes my BASE money...twins...geez...I already have two kids, now two more! Oh well, I am sure that I could sell them and make a killing....but I am sure I will change my mind once I see them....babies are so cute....lol...

No really I will just have to wait until next year. I can't even skydive anymore...

perhaps its time to make some bets on when the # 1000 is issued:D i would say summer 05 or so

I say it's mine! or atleast 1001....that would be cool too....hmm...

You predicted July 19th 2004

I completed the word on March 11th and my number (892) was issued April 12th.

On March 17th a friend me completed the word as well and his number was issued also about a month later. He received #901 and we´re only in April 2004...

Start making new bets guys, 1000 is coming fast!!!;)

Joris
BASE#892

still only have the "A" but i have a smoke stack "O"... no hurry, but i wouldnt mind havving 999, 1000, or 1001
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...