fasterfaller

Let me get this straight .

You are going to let me on top of this building BUT I can't jump off ? This sucks , I work as a commercial photographer and next week I HAVE to shoot a panoramic scene from a building in another town . I have already stepped over the edge of this one twice before but it does not seem right to be there without being able to jump . I may have to sneak back in after the shoot and do it anyway .

Funny thing is most of the people at work have seen the photos from when I jumped this one before . I am taking a tremendous amount of teasing cause I can't jump this time .

get a key... jam the door... ensure your future access

gardner

If Gardners advice doesn't work, fake a grand mal siezure. Then jump and claim temporary insanity!
"It takes a big man to cry, it takes an even bigger man to make that big man cry"

get a key

..make a duplicate...
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Or if you have the time, just make one. :)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I would be a real popular guy if I handed out copyies of that one , wouldn't I ? I am keeping this one for me .

i know what he would like to jump.... nice avatar
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

I am keeping this one for me .

I think thats a good idea... lets keep it clean and use it as the guy whith the contact is there that way you dont make a bigchance to burn it...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber