iam

Attention: Base813 and Faber

I do believe Sue is looking for you both. She has had the results back and its looking a bit black for you two! ;)

I'm really not bored!!!!
"Don't ever knock on deaths door, just ring the bell and run away - it really pisses him off"

sorry my poor english,do you say she want a 3some?:ph34r::D(it should then be PM as i have a gf:P)

does she look ok?im on(if BASE813 promise not to touch me...):P;)

EDIT:
OHH sorry i dint regonize you.Nice time last.. did you go back to that girl?:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

faber
u live ur dream now

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

that is what life is about;)

Now who desided that i should live in this place...>:(UK seems more fun.. becarefull i might imigrate in about 16 years as my kids has been adultsB|;)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Faber

Get 813 to tell you the story about the twin. ;) (better yet ask to see the video). Or ask him about the girl he got legless... :D

Oh, and if you ever want to get rid of a girlfriend then just take her to the Hinton Christmas party - 813 and his buddies will make an angry lezza out of her... >:(B|:D

Get 813 to tell you the story about the twin. (better yet ask to see the video).

he did tell me that storry but never showed me any videoB|>:(

Oh, and if you ever want to get rid of a girlfriend then just take her to the Hinton Christmas party - 813 and his buddies will make an angry lezza out of her...

ha ha

i will do as soon as i cant use her car to my BASE and if she drop her job at Calsberg;)

try ask 813 which girl made this bruise on him(see pic)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

At last, a picture of 813 that makes him look handsome.
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

if BASE813 promise not to touch me...

Yeah, like THATS going to happen.
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

mate you remember in the pub that night when that awful looking woman whos face looked like it was used to clean concrete came on to me?!? thats her Faber! fill your boots mate coz thats one fucking gnarly object i am NEVER gonna jump! Not even "buddie assist" B|:S

whoa! horrible horrible horrible!

Faber - email me your home address again for the photos and CD - i lost it again!!!

Be safe always...................

:SB|B|

Iam,you can have her... or split her into 5 peices and ill see if i want someB|:SB|[:/]

813,mail sendt

Stay safe
Stefan Faber