mac266

Nice one Faber!!

Congrats to Faber – today he was back at the exit point and back in the air after a 7 month lay off!!!

Nice work dude!!!

CYA
B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

WooHOOooo!!

Stay Safe out there :)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Glad to see your back in the saddle Faber. Now you can spend more time jumping instead on spending it on the net! Don't forget to take some pics. of that "A" we talked about a while back and send them to me so maybe I can help ya out.
Peace,
Jason

Thanks thanks:$

well gonna tell my story here.. so hold on to your hat:ph34r:(somthing between me and Mac)

well as most of you know i had an accident on a solo aprox 7 month ago.
At the time at hospital i promised myself that the day i could walk 3 km whith no help,i could get a tast of BASE life again.Well that day came a couple of weeks ago,but i also had some complications that did i couldnt do whithin my own safemargen.

I then got hooked on this 150ft S whith waterlanding,i did ask here and there.Evrybody were nice(thanks to all,you all know who you are).I then had a chat whith this guy from the Belgian crew,that got me thinking.That turned out to a desision to wait to later this summer by that S jump.
Instead i started to wait for perfect weather to a jump from the A were i had my accident.to day were the day,but i had no ground crew that could do anything in that short time,so i went solo to face my fear.After inspecting the area were i should do the landing i desided it were perfect.a bit windy by 8m/s but i wanted some wind to slow down my canopi when i should land.
First fence we´re the biggest problem,while its a jump 6ft/2 m down on the other side and my leg is still not all good.I hit hard but i figured that if i could do that,a landing would be no problem.
It were a hard climb 400ft up were i had planed to jump.Most becours i havent moved my body much the last 7 month.. It took 40min to climb 400ft,abit pain in the leg but hardest were it to my arms.
In 400ft i used 5 min to get my breath,and enjoy the veiv.After that i made this phone call to say that i were about to jump.A gearchek,before i took it on.i then tjecked it all over and over,before i desided it were ok.I had my Pc in my hand while i would go handheld.
I climbed the last rail.At this point its to me no turning back,its too riski.I were ready counted 3 2 1 C YA..damnit my leg didnt move.. i couldnt get off,one more count.. and off i were................................................................................................. the enternety of 2,5 second went before i througeh my pc.pop pop,i could hear my new pin rig lood my new canopi out in the free.BAM there it were.hands on the risers as they werte sopoused to,quick realease the toogles and turning the canopi in a gentel turn 180 so i could land face to wind.a gentel touchdown which i sure could have stayed on my legs but i had desided to take no chances,down i went for a perfect PLF.up again,walking towards the car i could see a guy comming towards me.. he looked happy.. i took off my gear,and walked toward him.Whith a big smile on his face he said"welcome back Faber,want a beer?"ofcours it were my freindly neighbour that had heard my new Fox.

What can i say.. its one of the most mental demandig jumps i have ever done.But im so happy that i did it.I got my revenge. i did a solo the same place i did last(just 200ft lower this time).

Thanks to evry one to helping me on my long jurney,i still need more time before im back in full speed,but it will be soon i thinkB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

oh and by the way to all thouse who have helped me in up and down times,suported me by informatin when it were needed i owe you all beer for this:

1st jump in my new gear
1st jump after my injury
1st solo after injury

Damnit i will be more poor than i am,but we will have fun.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

That rocks man! Way to go to get back up on that proverbial "horse". I admire you!

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Yeeeaaahhhhh boyeee!!! B|

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

rock on mon....i cant wait to make number 1...

great faber
congrats
10x again

-------------------------
"jump, have fun, pull"

Faber! i have been away all weekend running around trying to find a less windy area!

good skills on getting back in the air! i know what a fucking shit time you have had! I know you have been wanting to jump for ages but had to just sit and wait, masturbate over the internet and annoy me at work cause you are sat with a beer with your feet up whilst i listen to the corporate wankers around me!! :P

Glad to see you are now happy and have excorised the demons that must have been on your shoulder on the climb up! good mind control jedi!

Looking forward to your UK visit - just make sure you keep a good hold of that pink hat of yours!!! you dont want to litter the country side now do you!!

Nice work centurion! Raise a beer for you!!!

B|

Michael