davarch111

body measurements

If only there was a place to view used suits, almost a classified section of sorts, on a website dedicated to skydiving, with a whole separate section concerning wingsuits with many different types, sizes, and the costs listed right there, many even with pictures.

hjumper33

If only there was a place to view used suits, almost a classified section of sorts, on a website dedicated to skydiving, with a whole separate section concerning wingsuits with many different types, sizes, and the costs listed right there, many even with pictures.

As Simon already mentioned, but without the sly sarcasm you seemingly love throwing at someone just asking a question...;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

davarch111

i am 5 foot eleven and 1/2 inches tall, wiegh 140 lbs. with a arm body span that is 82 and 1/2 inches. where can i buy a used suit

You really created an account to ask this question? I have an old tuxedo that should fit well. Might need to take the cuffs up a bit.
Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

mccordia

***If only there was a place to view used suits, almost a classified section of sorts, on a website dedicated to skydiving, with a whole separate section concerning wingsuits with many different types, sizes, and the costs listed right there, many even with pictures.

As Simon already mentioned, but without the sly sarcasm you seemingly love throwing at someone just asking a question...;)

Sarcasm? Me? Never! Are you implying there is such a place? ;)

Sureley you jest of me being a penguin. Yes? As we all know "Chilly Willy" cannot fly; regardless of wingtip length... No, I have never skydived or flown, but I wanted to know a few questions of cost. [Did not know of all the inside barbeqiung?] Thanks for the site referrals...