miconar

Performance comp rules

Hi everyone!

So I'm thinking of attending the performance cup. This will be my beer wingsuit comp. I tried looking around for explanations on how this works so I can get some practice runs, but no luck. I'm assuming measurements are done between set altitudes, allowing a dive out of the aircraft, and requiring deployment before a set altitude.

Can anyone point me out to the rules for this comp, or for a different comp if the rules for this one are not yet available? Basically I want to be able to score my practice runs so I can monitor improvement. Am using flysight.

Also, if anyone is willing to do a write up generally explaining the difference when flying for speed vs distance vs time I would very grateful. Not asking for your personal tricks and secrets, just the general idea.

Thank you all for any info you are willing to share.

So what am I doing wrong if Im getting the error: "judging window outside of freefall!" when trying to submit a track? I dont really need to submit it, im just trying to get a scoring on it, which i think I am getting on a separate 'jump profile details' window. Is that the info I should look for? (distance delta, Vv and time?)

Also, am I correct in understanding that during the competition you are not allowed to hear the immediate output feedback of your flysight?

- Change your preferences to Metric
- Do a Show Details on the Graph
- Select Range - Altitude
- Begin: 3000m and End: 2000m

Now you are looking at the Competition window. If your jump is outside of the window it will be a problem. For example a badass base jump isn't going to be in the window.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com