tomhenry

phantom 3 or shadow for 95kg 6ft tall jumper

hi guys. like jo i need help choosing between the phantom 3 or shadow. i intend on doing acro and flocking as my mates do a bit of both. im 6ft tall and 95 kgs heavy. is one safer than the other or easier for deploying my chute or just easier to fly in general. i have no flight time yet and will be doing my first wingsuit course with which ever one i buy.

Whereabouts are you based? You've said 'mates' which makes me think either UK or Aus.

If it's UK, give me a shout and if you're anywhere near Sibson, pop in and i'll talk you through the suits.

[email protected]
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

hi guys. like jo i need help choosing between the phantom 3 or shadow. i intend on doing acro and flocking as my mates do a bit of both. im 6ft tall and 95 kgs heavy. is one safer than the other or easier for deploying my chute or just easier to fly in general. i have no flight time yet and will be doing my first wingsuit course with which ever one i buy.

I think P3 has a bit more wing area. I go for P3.

Phantom 3
Shadow 2

Alter between the two images, and you'll see that the difference is marginal. Performance-wise its mostly a different body position and slightly different inputs needed to fly (more suitable for acrobatics, but also easier for people not used to flying grippers, so more comparable to a normal tracking).

Either suit is a good choice, its just the tuning options...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?