rnicks

Next logical suit?

I'm relatively new to WSing, having started in April. I love my P2 when jumping with other people, however, when at home, I do only solos as there are no other WSers. It would be nice to wear a different suit every now and then for a little more time on these solos. (The P2 would still be my main suit)

On the PF website under the description of the G3, at the top, it describes it as an advanced ws, (I only have 170 ws jumps, not looking for an advanced suit) but then at the bottom it states it is aimed towards intermediate flyers. ??? Anybody care to comment? The pics also make it look huge. But then again so does the pic of the P2. My phantom is tiny. My leg wing is at least half the size of the one pictured.

The shadow description seems to be equivalent to the P2, so I'm not sure that's what I'm looking for.

I don't know much about Tony suits except that they are huge! The intro's I've seen have all been bigger than my P2. I'm assuming I would be looking at a T??

Before ya all start flaming me, I'm only looking for a bigger suit to wear occasionally when there is nobody else to fly with. My P2 is more than enough for flocking. I actually have to work hard to stay down with people. Thanks for any insight.

The transit from the P2 to the Ghost 3 is pretty straightforward. If you're current on the P2, and can manage it in full-out flight, with 170 WS jumps you're likely perfect for the Ghost 3.
It's advanced, in that it's a bigger suit. However, it's also the next logical step up from the P2.
FWIW, the Ghost 3 and the P2 are my two most-worn suits. Love em' both

I've been there pretty much exactly only just recently. In addition to Spot I would point to:
- G3 has the same ground and safety handling (attach to rig, release cables) as the P2.
- G3 certainly has a higher range and flies differently because of the "connection" of arm and leg wing. Really using this range and manage the suit on your back is a great next challenge after the P2.
- If you don't want to make use of that extended range (for some flocking tasks e.g.) you may still and always go back to the P2.