mccordia

Soulac - 4fun Summerboogie

This summer AirBoss.nl is organizing the 4Fun Summerboogie again in Soulac Sur Mer (France).
With surfing, swimming and a fun dropzone right allong the coast, one of the best places to jump in Europe. And just like last year, FlyLikeBrick will be there!

There will be 2 full weeks of boogie-fun to be had, with different things to do for each week.

July 10 - 16 - Artistic Competition Coaching
July 17 - 24 - Flocking & Docking

Artistic Competition Coaching
Aimed at teams wanting to train for Italy, we will be at hand to debrief and/or film jumps and give helpful tips on docks, rolls and exits.
Next to that, specialized coaching will be given to those wanting to learn new skills.
Also for people not training to participate in the competition, its a great chance to enter this new exciting discipline.
Normal 1 on 1 jumps and first flights are of course also possible during this week.

Flocking & Docking
Than its boogie-time! Everyone will join in, and we will build some beautiful flocks, with the sunny sea-side in the background.
For those wanting to take the wingsuit of for a few jumps, the expert freefly coaches/organizers of ToraTora.nl will also be at hand, to give you everything you need.

On top of the flying, there will be a party with live music, food/catering, camping next to the DZ and much, much more!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Hey hey,

some more details on this wonderful summer boogie

The planes will be 2 pilatus porter
Jump tickets 25 Euros per jump
Registration fee: 40 Euros
Coaching jump: 70 Euros (including two slots and fee)

so far we have two teams that have showed interest in participating in this boogie so it will be a good opportunity to train together.

And for those of you who are thinking about the flocks or coaching jumps, let me tell you that this is the "summer" boogie, jumps overlooking the ocean and the big river Garone, surf style atmosphere and lots of chicks and parties.

Don't hesitate,

Alex

Hey there,

One week to go for the Soulac experience and we are almost there. I would like to raise a list of people that are coming and some key data from each one of us:

Name: Alex
Would like to do FFC: Yes/No
Number of wingsuit jumps: 600
Wants to have coaching jumps: Yes/No
How many?
Do you have a Wingsuit team?
Would like to have specific Wingsuit competition training jumps?
Arrival date:
Departure date:
Need a car ride to Soulac:
From Where?
Can give a car ride to Soulac to somebody?
From Where?

Let´s hope we can get as much information as possible to better coordinate ourselves and then enjoy the fun in Soulac Summer Boogie

Cheers,
Alejandro
www.flylikebrick.com

Name: Benedikt
Would like to do FFC: No
Number of wingsuit jumps: 400
Wants to have coaching jumps: No
Do you have a Wingsuit team? No
Would like to have specific Wingsuit competition training jumps? No
Arrival date: around July 10
Departure date: around July 24
Need a car ride to Soulac: no
Can give a car ride to Soulac to somebody? sorry, 2 in one car with lots of stuff already

Looking forward to flock woth you!
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

p.s.
To comply with the asked info, here is the relevant information.

Name: Jarno
Number of wingsuit jumps: 900
Do you have a Wingsuit team? Yes, 3 hot guys and lot of nylon!
Would like to have specific Wingsuit competition training jumps?: Im a whore. Ill join in any flock, 2 way, funjump or whatever. Its my holiday, and I love flying. Im just there to make sheep noises and be where I need to be in the sky (hopefully)
Arrival date: Not sure
Departure date: No clue
Need a car ride to Soulac: Noop
Can give a car ride to Soulac to somebody? Noop, small car, completely full. And our variable scedule also aint the best to comply with.
From Where? Dutchie-land!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?