Couloirman

Transitioning from a Phantom 2 to Vampire 3

What did you guys notice the most about the different flying techniques it required of you? Did you like the way the V3 felt after flying the P2 a lot? All I hear is about people LOVING the V3, but does anyone not love it?(I am not asking about not loving it in terms of brand wars lets please keep that out of this, I mean in terms of size of the suit and way it flies against something equivalent in performance to a P2 or similar). I know it makes a difference whether you want a suit for flocking, or max speed, or whatever but Im just asking about the way they feel to you in flight and not anything else.

The statement that stood out the most to me in a different thread I cant find right now was "the Phantom felt like flying my body while the (I forget which wingsuit was stated but it was something like a Ghost or a Vampire) felt like I was flying a suit".

I dont want to feel like I am flying a suit, I want it to feel like a natural extension of my body much like the P2 does for me.

I am asking online because my current DZ is a tonysuit DZ and no one I have talked to jumps Phoenix Fly gear. I currently jump a P2 which Im getting pretty decent at flying and just ordered a V3 which wont be here until April and wondered how natural of a transition it was/wasn't for most people. Thanks!