Kramer

I Have A Dream

I'm a college student, I made five student jumps towards the end of last summer. I plan on picking it back up by switching over to AFF come some warmer weather.

Anyway, I was wondering what all I would need to do to become a packer. I would like to try to do that for a summer job this upcoming summer. Assuming I find a DZ that would hire me as a packer, what else would I have to do to make this job possible? I realize I'd first have to learn to pack, etc. But what are the USPA requirements to be a packer...I do not have to have an A license, correct?

Let me know...thanks.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Huh...that's easier than I thought it'd be. Thanks Phree.

Alright, for the sake of offering myself a challenge, what if I wanted to become a rigger? I'm guessing at this point in the game, a license of sorts would be required, right?

-Kramer

Yeah, there's another kid named Daniel that packs. He's a packing God. I've see him put away 30 of those things on a given Saturday, and he's only like 15 or something.

Val, do you think the ISA gets enough business for a guy like myself to be able to pack enough to pull in at least 200/week with?

-Kramer

Val, do you think the ISA gets enough business for a guy like myself to be able to pack enough to pull in at least 200/week with?

I honestly don't know because I haven't been there once this season :(

But, it's a great place to learn from. Bo and Paula are both great teachers. Ward is a great packer, and he's also a great person to learn from. It's cold, so I'm sure that they would be more than happy to help you learn some packing techniques.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning