mccordia

FlyLikeBrick - Schaffen Playtime (video)

Ive just uploaded a new video to YouTube.
Costyn is in Iceland at the moment (duding scary scuba-diving in a Fjord/Glacier lake with his wife) so it will probably be a few days untill its added to our www.flylikebrick.com movie gallery.

The video was shot two weeks ago on a saterday, and is just a collection of shots taken by Costyn, Roel and me that day.
Nothing fancy in terms of flying, lots of unstable fun, ugly docks, but luckely also some plane and canopy flybys that should make up for thatB|

Enjoy!

The video is also available in embedded form at WWWN

note: my own rig was away for a repack, so I was jumping an oldie COE-D 190, with VectorII rig. The FXC (AAD) is switched off, and isnt recommended for use with a wingsuit!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Nice! A little CRW thrown in after a wingsuit jump is definitely getting your money's worth! Nice vid and music and cool exit shots with the plane diving in the background. Looks like you had a few puffies to play with too.

So...about the FXC. 'sup with that? I saw the comment "NOTE: FXC (AAD) is switched off, and use in combination with wingsuit is not recommended" but am still curious....FXC's are still used? I haven't seen one in quite a long time.

FXC's are still seen on some dropzones around EU , mostly used on student gear (staticline setups).

You do recognise the newer/younger skydivers, who came up to me to ask what 'that little metal box' is:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?