scottygofast

Wingsuit Photo contest in USA Today

Hey everyone~

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone's support so far in this contest. so far there's about 37000 total votes and ive recieved over 7000 of them... there are three photos including mine that are tied for first place at the moment, and the competition continues untill tomorrow, tuesday the 16th at 1159Pm. I truly appriciate everyones support to try to thrust this photo into the general media mainstream, and your help in taking my photography carreer to the next level. The winnner of this contest recieves a new cannon 5D, and the photo gets re-published in the USA today Lifestyles section as a half page, so your continued support is still needed. its a tight race, (only due to the tech savvy people out there so it seems), so every vote counts.

If I could call on all skydivers to help a brother out, as well as ourselves, please go vote for the shuttle photo as much as you can, cause hey, we all love seeing skydiving, no matter what form it is, in the public eye, it helps us all. we've got about a day and a half left to kick their butts, so please help out!!

Thanks again to everyone, and I cant wait to fly with you all again soon~

Blue Skies & Big Puffy Clouds~

Scotty Burns

here's the link to the contest

http://www.usatoday.com/marketing/brand_mkt/openair/index.htm

btw~ there's been about 10000 votes in the last day or so, so weve gotta step up the pace.... Thanks again guys! i can t say thanks enough for your support!

PS and dont forget to tune into the History Channel this coming friday nite the 19th at 10PM eastern. lots of swooping and Lots of wingsuit stuff... and if your not home on friday nite TIVO IT!~ thanks!
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography