woodpecker

comparable WS

The only three I've flows are the Firebird, GTI, and Acro. What suits are out there that are comparable to these (ie. new WS flier).

Personally I loved both the Firebird and GTI, just wondering what else it out there.

actually, i have money to spend. :P
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

There are plenty of opinions on suits. So I will throw mine in here.

The TONY Aerobat, S-FLY Expert, and PF Phantom are all great suits in the range of performance you are used to flying. Try them all. Demo as many suits as you can and not just one jump each. Try to put a hand full of jumps on a demo if possible to really feel it out.

Good luck and I hope to see you in a flock very soon.
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

You wouldnt have one I could demo here in the UK would you? Chuck was going to put me in one, but he only had a new one in my size so I couldnt demo.
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

Personally I loved both the Firebird and GTI, just wondering what else it out there.

If you liked the Firebird you'll absolutely love a Phantom.

Couldn't agree more. I went from a Classic to GTI, to Firebird to a Phantom, and from the Phantom to a Blade.

I flew with you at Dublin. as a smaller guy like me, You really won't ever ¨need¨ a suit bigger than a firebird, Phantom (or Phantom2), or S Fly Expert. A Tony Aerobat or raptor, a BirdMan S6, or a PF Ghost would be great as well if you ¨wanted¨ a larger suit.

Fwiw: my personal primary suit is my S6, but I really love my Phantom for most things and I fly farthest in my Tony Super mach 1.

Chuck