The111

Cypres 2

Just got a new rig with a Cypres 2. Was so excited on first jump that I actually forgot to turn it on. First time I've ever done that. Yes, double beer.

Anyway, when I noticed this of course I turned it on. I noticed the countdown is different than old Cypres. Then I remembered reading somewhere that in the Cypres 2 the expert, tandem and student would all be in the same unit and you would choose your settings through the software. So I said to myself, I need to make sure I am on expert setting. But when I pulled out the manual it showed pictures of units with yellow and blue buttons for the tandem and student versions, just like with the old Cypres.

So I'm just curious why I remember reading this thing about the different units being done away with for the Cypres 2. Anyone else remember hearing of this?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

You mixed it up with the vigil
You can't change the setting on the cypres 2, it is foolproof, only one setting, nothing to mix up... ;)
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

Yeh, I do see that... I just so distinctly remember reading something different several months ago and was curious if anyone else read the same thing maybe they know where. I know it's not important, I was just curious cause it bugs me... :|

But the manual does have all the answers I need. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com