SkymonkeyONE

Z-hills Holiday Boogie

Make no mistake, we are killing it here at Z-hills. Denmark, Sweden, Canada, Russia, USA, Finland. Very, very nice 8 and 10-way shit going on everyday. Lots of suit sales and trades going on everyday.

Our own "BlindBrick", Jack, who IS in fact a tremendously large boy, has been busting it out regularly in his new Prodigy. Yes, he still comes out of the sky like a bomb, but believe me when I tell you that he is also rocketing across the sky. The man has lowered his vertical velocity 50 MPH in the last three skydives. That's cool. He's also a great guy and I am proud to be including, even if it's only for five seconds, on our larger dives. He sinks fast, opens high, then we swoop him. He loves it and so do we.

Myself and Heffo1 (Nebelkizzy) are busting some rotational 2-person video on every dive. We are tremendously busy here in the BirdHouse.

How many others of you have your own team room/ training room/ video debrief area? I know that they do at Eloy. It's great here! If you are not busting nine or more a day where you are, then you are at the wrong boogie.

Peace to all. It does not suck here at Z-hizzy.

Chuck
BMCI-4

PS: I will be qualifying at least three great wingsuit pilots this week for their BMI. This includes Jeff Nebelkopf. No he does not own a BM suit, but he does recognize that it is important to "fill in the blanks" for his program. I love him for it, as do I Tony Uragallo who was initially very hesitant to take anyone's advice. It's brilliant that such a well-known jumpsuit/manufacturer would take my "thorn in his side" advice seriously. His product is infinitely more retailable and popular than it was before my "interdiction." Everyone benefits from "tough love" when it's presented in the proper manner.

Oh, and by the way, Fat Scotty got his shit on the cover of the Parachutist this month! Yes, he bought beer. Yes, the guy in the middle picture was flying a Nebula, not a Mach1. That's Art Schefer from Palatka flying the suit over the Keys. Blicky!

my names Scotty, too hottie, and im a wiggin every day, a wiggin every night im a wiggin every day yeah wiggin ever nite..... just wanted to say chuckey blue is the man~~~~~~~ along with neblekizzzy//// yall dont know what your missin not bein here flyin with these guys.... its truly an honor to share the sky with them all... and yall just dont know what your missin by not bein herere.... the cold sucks so come south and ill do some nice vids and pics for ya//// merry chrismahanaquanzika....... blue skies!~!!!

Scotty
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Sounds like i left before it got even bigger - i'll have to plan things better next year ... :P

Congrats to the three new BMI's - tell Jeff that it's about time :P

Now he's all legal !!! :D

Don't forget to hold my place for the Flock and Dock in March.

Btw i can't wait to see the cover of the mag - congrats again to all ...