WhuffoNoMo

Flocking Virgin

Mwahahaha :ph34r:
So. I have 44 jumps and really only got into this sport to fly wingsuit. 200 jumps seems like FOREVER away. Is there any rule against me getting some tracking pants (say...PF or Birdman Pantz) and at least playing around with that? I wanna zoom zoom zoom - all this spinning stuff is blah. AND - I also read the pantz do well for freefly - I'm thinking it sounds like a reasonable purchase (although I can't freefly - I can barely belly flop). Any thoughts? Recommendations?

OH yea! Bebe's kids rock (well, since they aren't my kids of course).

E :S

You can jump from a plane with a piece of plywood and a parachute strapped to your ass if you choose to. There are no officail rules.
Get someone at your DZ to mentor you and give you sound advice as to what your skill level is for your best chance of survival, and try no to look for advice on the internet.

Just remember, THINK.....then jump, you'll live longer. ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Just to quote some numbers, PF recommends "at least 50 jumps" before trying the tracking suit. I don't believe BM has any official numbers for the Impact, but those who fly it put it nearly in line with a small wing suit.

That's not advice, just numbers.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

As a preparation für wingsuit flying I started to do trackdives. First solo, later with others and on my back. I did maybe 25 trackdives in a row, maybe more.
If you can't track well, the tracking pants will not have any effect but to distract you.

After beeing able to track well the tracking pants and tracking jacket are a nice thing, but they are not that easy to fly in the beginning. (I had massive problems keeping a good heading with them.)
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.