joni

Wingsuits at Couch Freaks Dollar Days Boogie Aug. 30th - Sept. 4th in Fort Dodge, IA.

Couch Freaks is almost here. It is one of the largest boogies of the year, 2 Otters, a king Air and yes, a tailgate - Skyvan. There is no Scaryperry this year but I will be there with demos, organizing, and offering 1st jump courses, and I am not so scary. So there is no reason to stay away. Last year we had some nice 7 and 8 ways. As we have at least double the birds in NE alone, we should be able to double that.
No excuses this boogie is right in the middle of the US, close to everyone.
Come join the fun and the flock!!

PM me for more info or check out the web site http://www.couchfreaks.com/

Joni

I tried to get Perry to come to this again but he had other commitments for that weekend. Thus, you will have to savor you memories.
I am sure he would be pleased to see us continue to spread the love and expand the wingsuit presence this year.

Here are some of the details on Couchfreaks, unfortunately there is no mention of wingsuits, but if enough of us show up maybe we can change that next year! In the mean time, imagine wingsuit jumps from a helicopter, a biplane and balloons!! This is really a fun boogie, so hope to see you there flocken!

Thursday, August 31st Thru Monday, September 4th Gates open at noon on Wednesday, August 30th, so be sure to come early for our hog roast and sweet corn feed!

$45 registration gets you all this and more!
* Private showers
* Camping
* Electric hookups (while they last- first come first served)

Aircraft
* 2 Super Twin Otters
* 1 Super Skyvan
* 1 King Air
* 1 Pitts Special Biplane (acrobatic airplane)
* 1 Robinson R44 Helicopter
* 2 Hot Air Balloons
* Prices for the specialty aircraft to be announced*

Organizers
* Tom Schroeder and Larry Clapp will be organizing two plane (up to 44 ways) sequential formation loads Thursday thru Saturday
* Erik Deren of Team Mandarin will organize Vertical Formation Skydives
* Kris Tangie will organize free-fly skydives
* Additional organizers will be available for 8 to 12 way skydives

Entertainment
* Thursday: Erik Deren Live, DJ
* Friday: Kris Lager Band
* Saturday: 20/20 Hindsight
* Sunday: County 79 and Faully

Food
* Free Beer 24/7
* Bar with additional alcoholic beverages for sale
* Hog roast and Iowa Sweet corn feed Wednesday night
* Iowa Pork Chop Dinner Saturday night
* World Famous Roadkill Chili Sunday night
* Food vendors will be onsite throughout the entire boogie

Parties
* Every night!
* Best Dressed contest/Polyester Party Saturday
* Midnight Maskness Saturday (bring your own mask)
* Lingerie Parties nightly
* Windsock Runs
* Tigger Day Sunday**

*Jump ticket price to be announced

** Remembering Tigger
The Couchfreaks lost a club member this past year who was a close friend to many people throughout the country. Waldo "Tigger" Morales passed away on November 2, 2005. In honor of Tigger, we are requesting that you all bring your best Tigger outfit for Tigger Day on Sunday, September 3. Tigger jumpsuits, Tigger hats, Tigger party-wear, Tigger stripes (we will have body paints available), and Tigger birthday suits will be the dress code for the day. Bring your love, big hugs, and huge laughs. This is all about remembering Tigger for how he lived and how we can all share his sprit with everyone we meet. Throughout the boogie we will be selling Tigger-inspired tye-dye shirts with all proceeds going to RAM volunteer corps, an organization that Tigger was actively involved in.

For the first time there will be both Phoenix Fly and Birdman demos at Dollar Daze!

I will be offering 1st jump courses, and I and the other LSPC birds will be putting together some fun flocks - so come join us!

How about you Chicago guys, are any of you joining us?