basebasebase01

lot's of used W/S to choose from

I decided not to offer my LQRS design option on the V-1 because it detracts from the appearance & aerodynamic profile of the suit and it also complicates the production process.

Instead I have decided to use a zip extension handle. This involves a Velcro strap that is located on the leg of the suit, to unzip you just need to raise your heel slightly, release the popper, peel the extension handle and pull. It works really nice.

For the BASE jumpers the zip used has a locking mechanism so you can leave the popper open for those low jumps and then use the extension handle easily post deployment.

BUT remember the V1 leg wing is wide enough to land with in place (ok, not for swooping) and you can also get a good kick going for any line twists.
Robert Pecnik
[email protected]
www.phoenix-fly.com

Instead I have decided to use a zip extension handle. This involves a Velcro strap that is located on the leg of the suit, to unzip you just need to raise your heel slightly, release the popper, peel the extension handle and pull. It works really nice.

Could you post some pictures of this feature Robert?

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Great.

I hope to pick up a cheap used GTi, S-Fly or S3 out of this trend towards the V1. I'm 5'11" and 155 pounds, suit color not an issue. (That is a hint to anyone selling).

Me too... B| I'm 6' and 160 pounds.

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project