ikenever

Instructional video

This is a request or a challenge to all wing suit manufacturers to produce an instructional video that should be incidental to each suit ordered. Whether it be made by a third party or by combined efforts from each of you.

I would like to pop the video in and see:

someone explain to me how to correctly hook my suit up to my rig.

Someone to explain to me on how I can get into my equipment easier

Someone show me how to safely exit different types of aircraft or show me how to correctly launch from a cliff.

someone to show me proper body positions so that I can fly efficiently.

Someone to show me how I can fly inverted or barrel roll while maintaining stability.

This list goes on. It's surprising how much good information you can put on a 15 minute video.

As a long time Instructor I wouldn't want to be replaced by a video. My challenge to you is not a replacement for your field representatives or Instructors, my challenge is for you to aid your customers with this supplement.

Most yes most dz's don't have BMI's nor do they have access to BMI's on a regular basis. If it's not cost effective for a BMI to conduct a course then the scheduled course will likely be canceled and so you may and will lose a potential order (s) This isn't targeted at the customer that has just met the manufacturers minimum qualifications but to help excel all users education and give us a reference beyond the pamphlet that we receive with our suit orders.

And me.

Unfortunately for me, Fly like a pro, pack like a pro, breakaway etc all came 15 years after I'd learned those lessons the hard way.

I hope it's not the same story here.

Catch me NOW - while I still know nothing (and have cash in my pocket!;))

t
It's the year of the Pig.