SCARYPERRY

wingsuit is Russia

Just back in U S .Had 10 first jumpers on first day, in Stupino,then 15 next day in Kolomna on second, then rain.Last load went up with rain coming down,but Russians where determined to fly the suit!! Watch that flock grow as will return to certify BMI's and dealers before Tower jump in june
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

Perry, I never took the opportunity to comment on your ability to teach flying even though you spoke no Russian. The way you did it was impressive. You didn't ask for compensation. You could have made a ton of money but you chose to make it easier for new comers to join the flock. 25 new birds in 2 days with 3 suits! Not to mention winning one of the first gold medals in the first ever wing suit competition. Congratulations, you deserve it!
B.J.

Hi Perry and welcome back! I heard you did outstanding job in Moscow and many many Russians are already missing you. It's a real bummer I counldn't come this time but you know, this country of the free eagles and freedom fries just can not deside what to do with me.

Thanks again Perry, the plan is working (WDP).
Jari

"Hey, don't be afraid, ever. Because, it's just a ride."

Perry, you rule!
Now Stupino is full of wild-eyed creatures begging to borrow suits :P. It's a shame I did not make it to DZ on Monday to have a chance to fly with you. Thanks so very much for your efforts. Hope to see you next time!
Best,
F.

We are going to Kolomna in 10 days and staying for 14 days i have a extra GTI and a Brand new SF3 with me .
i think we will be 7- 10 Danish birdmen coming to fly with you all

See ya soon
Bo

Perry looking forward to fly with you on the Herc
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Hi, Perry!

I was first 'wild eyed bird', that asked you for first jump course in Stupino. I was so excited and forgot all english words after my Birdman jumps... Now I calm and relaxed (Breath...) B|, and I need to say 'Perry, thank you so much'! It was really cool and you got me an opportunity to feel a real flight, feel the tight airflow below my wings and touch the white clouds if I'll want it. Thank you!

Hey! And what the story about corrupt russian policemans?
---------------------------------------
Íàñ ó÷èëè íå æèòü, íàñ ó÷èëè óìèðàòü ñòîÿ.