John4455

Wingsuit proggression

I am really digging my GTI and wingsuit flying in general, even though I have only 6 jumps on the suit, I am feeling really comfortable flying it.
To advance my flying, what should I try. Barrel rolls? Flying on my back? Any suggestions?
How many jumps did you guys put on your first suit, before you moved up to the skyflyer or the S3.
I am by no means ready to buy a new suit, just something that I was wondering.

How do ya like it Johnny?

I think it all comes down to how comfortable you are flying and at deployment...I ordered my S3 at about 10 jumps (I have more than that now), but I know if it got here when I had 20 jumps I'd still be fine.;)

If you found it difficult to fly at 30 jumps, wait until you feel more comfortable, or better yet, get some coaching from a BMI if you want to progress quicker.
B|
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Front flips.... thats the next manuver on my list. May end up being a good chance to practice my emergency procedures. =o)
T.S.S # 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To dream great dreams is itself an act of daring. -Eric Shipton & Bill Tilman
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[To advance my flying, what should I try. Barrel rolls? Flying on my back? Any suggestions?

All of the above, loose control then regain it. Aggressive turns. You want to be good enough to fly anywhere around others when flying relative. Give the other jumper a head start then dive down to them, stop on a dime and manuver anywhere you want to be but near them. Over and unders. Tight, precise. Chase each other. All of this is hard if you have no one to fly with. But then you have clouds too.