voodew1

New member of the flock

Had Tamer(TB99) in Texas this weekend. Made a few jumps bought a used suit (classic), and will order my custom GTI next week.--I never thought it would be that cool.
I did find a serious flaw in the skydiving community

How can falling straight down on your head or in a sit position be called freeflying

Piloting a wingsuit is FREEFLYING

no offense to those who like to fly that way.
Voodew
Newest member of the flock

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

I want to try it again I don't feel like i got the full experience.

Atleast you got to go dude! The red/black suit (aka the big suit) wouldn't even really fit over my thigh, so no birdman for me as yet.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yo dude, it's all good man! My first experience was pretty shitty (worse than yours). Believe me, it gets much much betterB| BM will be out at Eloy in full force, you'll have plenty of opportunities then!! 3 guys from Temple bought suits, I'm sure you'll fit one if you want to go up again, you may be able to ask and borrow one;)

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Hey voodoo you suck!!! I cant wait to get back from this year of hell. I would like to try it out it looks like FUN. Who else tried it out?

josh
The primary purpose of the Armed Forces is to prepare for and to prevail in combat should the need arise.

Hey man, Christian, Bob Futrell (don't know if you know him), and I all did some jumps. Chris, voodew and I bought suits, and Bob is planning to. One guy in San Marcos and one guy from Waller also tried it, but Temple is now Texas' premier birdman dropzone :PB|

See ya in a couple months.

PS Brains, If I'm down in SM anytime, I think you'd probably fit in my suit (or if you want to come up and do some wicked Cessna jumps)

Blues

Ted
Like a giddy school girl.