sjonak

ProTrack "Slo" mode

I had my old ProTrack also shut down on me several times. I contacted L and B and they said I had an old version. I sent them my old one and they sent me a brand new ProTrack which works great! I've recorded freefall times up to 125 seconds and speeds in the low 40mph range. The "SLO" setting is in the jump type menu.

Steve
"Maintain an even strain."

Ok ... just to clarify ... I know this is an old post ...

My ProTrack doesn't have a "SLO" setting in the jump type menu, does that mean I should send it in?? It shut down on me today from going slow, but the tones still went off (altitude warnings).

What's the turn-around for this if I do send it in?

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Sorry it took so long to reply. Yes, e-mail the L and B folks--they just told me to send my unit to them and with a couple of weeks I had my new one. The support people at L and B have been nothing but great with me!

Steve
"Maintain an even strain."

Sorry it took so long to reply. Yes, e-mail the L and B folks--they just told me to send my unit to them and with a couple of weeks I had my new one. The support people at L and B have been nothing but great with me!

Just got mine yesterday!

My ProTrack doesn't have a "SLO" setting in the jump type menu, does that mean I should send it in??

Only if you need that option.The SLO option and special option are the two new things on Protrack
SLO=Wingfligths were you desent slower than the old model could measure..(the new one will only measure it if you set it to it).
Special=to BASEjumps or if you take off in a another place were you intend to land(if there is different in the altitudes of the places)

It shut down on me today from going slow, but the tones still went off (altitude warnings).

It will still warn you in you in the altitudes,aslong as you desent faster than minimun at the Pro-Track(cant rember how fast/slow it is),i often hear all warnings,under canopi,but its only if your agressive in your fligth.

What's the turn-around for this if I do send it in?

You have to pay,to send it to Denmark and return,and you get a smile on your face:)
Larsen & Brusgaard are wery freindly people,the only problem whith them would be that their service,one day will eat up all their buisnesB|

Edit:No im not sponsored by them,but i think they have a real good service

Stay safe
Stefan Faber