kkeenan

Freeze Your Buns Off Boogie - ZHills Fla.

Just returned from a fine weekend at ZHills. Perfect weather, lots of awesome CRWDogs and some superb flying.

Thanks to Mike Lewis, Jim Raz, Raul, Sarah B., Bryan Scott, TK, and the ZHills Staff. This was a super-fun weekend.

Kevin K.

That was an amazing boogie and exceeded what I thought was going to happen. Bryan Scott took an amazing picture of the 9 way diamond on the first night jump and too bad the 16 way didn't work out the next night. Almost wish there was a camera in the landing area on Saturday night for the downwind carnage of landings ;) Glad we were able to build the 25 way the second go round on Sunday and that was a perfect way to end the weekend for me. Big thanks to all the organizers, camera flyers, light beacons for the night jumps and all the dawgs who make everything such a good time. Looking forward to the next get together to fondle some nylon and get to know more of this great community.

Todd