topdocker

Possible CF National Date Changes

Remember, Nationals may drop it if WE can't keep enough people coming to this. Keep this in mind.

I do, every nationals I go and see that we don't have enough teams to give out all the medals!

Don't worry your pretty little head, Scoob, it looks like the dates will not be changing. However, this is still subject to meet management/DZO review. They may still decide that moving dates for a discipline helps them.

Jump more, post less!

(Pasted from email from Mr. Wenger)

I want to thank everyone for their input on the possible change of dates for CF at the Nationals. We try to make the best decisions possible, many make some of the people happy some of the time but never all the people all the time. I thank everyone on both sides of the issue for your input

I want to thank Craig Stapleton who got a lot of input for me(and a few rocks thrown at him) from the CF community.

After discussing this with the Rook Nelson DZO of Skydive Chicago we have decided that the best thing is to leave the dates as published. No changes.

Blue Skies,

//SIGNED//

Coach Bill Wenger

2010 US Nationals Meet Director
Jump more, post less!