D_22359

BOB PUTNAM COME ON DOWN....your the next

Bob ware the F*&k are you???

Any one knowing the ware-aboughts of one Robert Putnam of Tuchee Wa. Please pass this info along as I (one gratefull prodigey) would truley enjoy grabin fabric with him...or other N.W. DOG's that have time to get to Eastern washington.

And if you hapen to see this B.J Alexander say "Hi" to Roxi for Roy and myself we both miss your re-pacs.

Blue's

Bill

You know BJ was in town not to long ago and didn't even swing bye the DZ. Found out he was even here from his niece who bar tends at the Richland VFW. If you haven't heard BJ now lives and works at Deland for one of the Mfg Co. located at the DZ. He has been there nearly 2 years now.

As for the E-WA dogs I would say I'm about the only active one left unless there are some hiding out and not wanting to jump with me up in Spokane. If I wasn't planning a wedding and had the money I would be trying to get a group together over on the West side once a month where all the other active dogs are hanging out.

If you want to find Bob try calling Larry Warner @ 509-946-DIVE (3483) he might be able to help. I haven't seen Bob since last summer/ early fall myself.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Hey Scott congrat's on the up comming wedding... ben their done that....better you than me ;}

I missed BJ and Roxie by a week when they were home Larry said they did stop by the DZ but didn't stay long. Roxie tried to get hold of Putnam and couldnt. I tried calling and again no awnser. This was a long shot at gettin in touch with him but worth a try.

Tie the knot take her some place nice and unless you want ta get your ass kicked you better not go to Paris Ca for the honeymoon.

Then grab you rig and come on up to Davenport Roy is looking at a crw canopy and we have a couple suckers um I mean young jumpers that want to see the world upside down!! It's ben way to long since i've done a drag plane myself.

Good luck and maby I'll see ya sometime soon. Glad ya made it back from Iraq in one peice.

Bill
Yea the spelling sucks I know

Thanks

Are you talking about Roy Springer? I miss that ugly mug of his. I would love to get up your way and grab some nylon but my SO has this thing about sitting on the sidelines (she has to participate in everything together). She has made 2 jumps but is more scared of jumping now than before and is even more fearful of me jumping. As a result I have done little jumping and the fact that everyone from the Tri-Cities has quit jumping here to jump in Davenport. I would be surprised if the DZ doors were still open come the end of the summer. It has been up for sale for 2 years now.

CSA #699 Muff #3804