RkyMtnHigh

Newbie CRW Camp - Zhills - Sept 29-Oct 1

Mike Lewis, Ernie Pliscott and Raul are Organizing another Newbie CRW Camp for last weekend in September.

For those who missed the recent camp at Sebastian, here's another chance for you to learn CRW.

For those who attended Sebastian last weekend, you'll need to contact PD for a Lightning demo or borrow a Lightning for this camp if you're planning to attend it as well. The Organizers have a limited number of demos and would like to reserve them for the new newbies at Zhills.

Cya there.

The weather is great up her in Washington State why dont we move the camp a bit closer to ME. My home DZ has a great Twin Bonanza we all can jump from as well as a C206. Who needs turban aircraft anyway.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

The weather is great up her in Washington State why dont we move the camp a bit closer to ME. My home DZ has a great Twin Bonanza we all can jump from as well as a C206. Who needs turban aircraft anyway.

It's too cold up there.:D These camps are a good excuse for you to visit Florida again.B|

I get it your to good to travel now that you had your first chop. Thats cool I'll just remind you of my plain ticket next time you tell me to go buy :D. As for the cold it's supposed to be 96 this weekend.

I hope to be able to make one sometime in the latter part of October. If not I'll see you at the Puerto Rican Boogie in February.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I get it your to good to travel now that you had your first chop. Thats cool I'll just remind you of my plain ticket next time you tell me to go buy :D. As for the cold it's supposed to be 96 this weekend.

I hope to be able to make one sometime in the latter part of October. If not I'll see you at the Puerto Rican Boogie in February.

We'll have another Camp back at Sebastian in November if you want to plan for that one;)