SkydiveAlabama

CRW canopy needed at the Puerto Rico Boogie

If any one could bring a 160 CRW canopy to the Puerto Rico Boogie I would be very appreciative. I could rent it if needed. I am also looking for the CRW mailing list.

Thank you
Curley

You're going there?? You lucky bastard! :ph34r: [email protected] is the mailing list.

I'd loan you my 143, but you would sink the hell out of it compared to the others. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thats really cool of you Wendy! Frank met "Curley" when he, Chris W and Jeff C did a little CRW Camp at his DZ a couple years ago.

He tried to get back that way and do another Beginner's Camp but had scheduling conflicts with both his work and the demos from the various WR Training Camps.

Maybe this year could bring a visit from some CRW Dogs again!?

Have fun in Puerto Rico Jonathan, Frank said to say HELLO also!

Regards,
The Fowlers

Thanks guys.. We had a GREAT time out there in PR, wish I would have found a canopy to jump while there.. Just didnt even think of crew while heading out there.. Was really nice weather and would have been fun.. Next time I will remember..

As for doing something related to CREW in Cullman I am all for it. We dont have CREW canopies out here, though we still do some crew from time to time throughout the summer. And when we had Frank out with all the others it was a BLAST, though I wish the others would have joined us on the diamonds we did.