mjosparky

85 way record

Nice pic but thats of the the 81-way. There is only 9 rows not 10 with Wendy being the first row 10 person. With it being the sunset load there only showing pics and video of it. I haven't sean a single pic of the 85-way except for Parachutist and Skydiving mags.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Nice pic but thats of the the 81-way. There is only 9 rows not 10 with Wendy being the first row 10 person. With it being the sunset load there only showing pics and video of it. I haven't sean a single pic of the 85-way except for Parachutist and Skydiving mags.

In the text of the article they mention the 85 way.

What does CSA stand for?

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

In the text of the article they mention the 85 way.

I know most photos I have seen do and those that know the small difference between the two formations can tell. Not a big deal as I wasn't in either one but with the Lords Blessing I hope to be a part of the 100-way. If you haven't seen any of the video of it yet you should. It too is of the sunset load 81-way and is beautiful. What a team way to go everyone :D

What does CSA stand for?

CSA- Christian Skydivers Association :)

CSA #699 Muff #3804

AWESOME!!! This picture is showing up everywhere and will make CRW a household word. I bet this will set the placement record for a skydive photo shown in non skydive media. It is comparable to the late Jay Moriarity's famous surf wipeout photo shot at Mavericks. It made the NY Times and many other mainstream press outlets. Great job CREW DOGS.
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.