nate_1979

CRW Canopy

I did a quick search, but have not found much what I'm really looking for... I know that for CRW you have to have simular wing loadings, etc. blah blah, ... I'm just wondering if there is a "standard CRW wingloading" ? A wingloading that if I was to run into CRW people would be normal... CRW is something that I've been interested in since I started jumping, and this comes up because I am buying a new container for my rig here soon, ... If a "normal" crw wingloading is something that would fit into the container that I am considering selling, it may influence me to keep it for future use... Mabey I'll give this a shot sooner than later :ph34r:

Thanks ;)
Nate

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

k, thanks...

Looks like I'll need to get to about 1.3ish according to what I've read to really get into it much? Guess it might just be a little bit longer :|

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.