bodypilot90

them toadsuckers!

hey I did get to jump with some toadsuckers this weekend. What a nice group! Mike Mustwrap jump with me on my 1st 2 way under a lightning. Lots of docks got a little over amped at the end when I thought I was going to wrap him. Turned out we were not even close. Then did a 3 way with a couple docks, lot harder cause the other two were floaty but I learn lots, thanks to Bob and Linda. also had lots of help learning to pack.

got to see my old pal Dr Nick and Harry Parker

BTW I need Mike's e mail addy so I can return something.

All I can say is "how about them Toadsuckers!

Perhaps you've now been bitten by the bug of CRW darkside;) The Toadsuckers did it up right this past weekend in Titusville. The weekend was awesome! I can honestly say that I haven't experienced such comradity and such a family environment with other disciplines as I have when I'm hanging with the CRWdawgs. They are a special breed for sure. What they did for Paul this weekend gave me goosebumps! I'm so glad to have shared in such a special moment.

Perhaps you've now been bitten by the bug of CRW darkside

you know it, i am glad i have my very own lightning.

I haven't experienced such comradity and such a family environment with other disciplines as I have when I'm hanging with the CRWdawgs.

nor I, I almost had to much help packing LOL. I needed a longer closing loop, Someone gave me one. They didn't like my gloves, they loaned me a pair. what a group, you'll rock!!!