boinky

BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

CRWDOGS UNITE! It's once again time to wish our favorite CRW moderator a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Don't worry....we'll have a :D or two :D:D in her honor while she's in Spain.

Nina
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

She´s still in Spain. We´re going to Barcelona to get in trouble for the next three days.

A couple of hours ago, our favorite moderator once again became a drag queen, this time it was under a 4 way diamond hanging out over the Mediteranean.

Wait until you see the pictures!

Her birthday was more like a few days. She had a reserve ride, don´t you love your reserves! Unfortunately, we´ve been looking for her main for 2 days, no luck.

But.... this is probably one of her most memorable birthdays. Last night she led a group of Brits under several banquet tables.....

Here are some pictures of the seminar. (login: "crew" key: "cut4W4Y") This was on Gauda's birthday (day before Wendy's birthday). When I have time I'll write some more about lessons (re)learned and the like.

Greetings,
Remko

--
Everything you know is wrong. But some of it is a useful first approximation.

wendy's birthday was as nice as gauda's one but more eventfulB|.Cutaway in Spain,beachlanding and a frog as a birthday present.What could a girl wish more.
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook