cvfd1399

I saw Toadsuckers at gold coast

I would like to thank everyone out there involved this weekend, great view from down on the ground. I have never seen Crew before and to watch a double otter load of a crew formation from the ground was a SPECTACULAR sight!! The jambalaya and beer was great after a day of jumping also!

And I think Reegar (??Spelling) Is the official first toad swallower :P... But I am happy to say that I earned my CCS award this weekend with those guys.... I had a great time with everyone....thanks a LOT
--------------------------------------------------
What doesn't kill you... only requires brief hospitalization!!

I would love to do another CRW jump when you guys aren't concentrating on bigways. Let me know when you dudes will be out again so we can schedule some training time. It was good to see y'all - especially my homie Paul Bliss who looked fantastic. I can't wait to do another jump with him.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

And I think Reegar (??Spelling) Is the official first toad swallower :P...

Ya, I heard about that....

....congratulations????:S:S what a little beer helps people do, i just wish i could have been there to seen that. Next time ;)

blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

And I think Reegar (??Spelling) Is the official first toad swallower :P... But I am happy to say that I earned my CCS award this weekend with those guys.... I had a great time with everyone....thanks a LOT

Could that be Bob Reger? It was good jumping on the CRW jumps with you and all the rest of them crazy toadsuckers. They are one unique bunch. :P

Blue Skies
Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's good to know that you don't think I'm heavy. Now everytime you come out to the DZ, I'll just have you carry me around. No sense in me wearing out the soles of my shoes when I can be cradled by one of the cabana boys. B|

PS - sorry about the button. :$
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M