crawford

Newbie to CRW!

You shouldn't give up your desire to become a TOADSUCKER. Many of us have worked very hard to become one and are very proud of the status. Being one has its benefits. There are special TOADSUCKER meets, shirts, coins, membership cards and just plain old-fashioned camaraderie. Good, clean fun.

I'm sorry to report that it seems that the rules for becoming a TOADSUCKER do not include the jump you participated in. That's not to say that there aren't still opportunities available to you.

There are 3 ways to become one:

1. Jump in a formation that includes 75% TOADSUCKERS that are already a TOADSUCKER.

2. Suck on a TOAD.

3. Suck a toad.

Hey, people get over hurt feelings. As long as you don't shoot the messenger girl for breaking your heart about not having become a TOADSUCKER, we're cool.

Most TOADSUCKERS are willing to help a buddy out. You'll just have to get creative. Traveling is always an option. Just drag Johnathon along on your trip and you only need find 2 more TOADSUCKERS in the same area to qualify by rule #1.

Good luck in your endeavor. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you achieve your goal.

Nina
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Oh man...talk about making someone feel bad. I'm sorry darlin'. I did check with many people about the rules of the TOADSUCKERS before I had to break it to you.

I have faith in you. I'm sure that if you put your mind to it, you will become one. But you will have to do more contact CRW to hope to get qualified.

You're welcome in Thomaston any time. I'll look forward to it.

Nina
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance