pst

Anyone in Ontario looking to do some crw coaching

Hi, I have been interested in getting into crew since I first say it, way before I actually did jump. Now I have been jumping for 2 years and have over 250 jumps and I want to start learning crew. Anyone interested

Hi, I have been interested in getting into crew since I first say it, way before I actually did jump. Now I have been jumping for 2 years and have over 250 jumps and I want to start learning crew. Anyone interested

You would probably have to jump a different canopy. I sometimes do some stuff across the lake from you at STI; there is another person there that does as well.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Myself and a tandem master at Parachute School of Toronto try to do at least one or two CReW jumps every weekend.We are always looking for more poeple to get in on it. Its a bit hard cause, lots say they want to it, but when it comes to it they are not willing to take the chance of having a rap, thus never get close enough to dock.

so there is three or four of us here that want to get more into it.

pdwing would you lets me know if any of those lightnings or triathlons become availible for sale any time??? I like when I can just drive to another DZ to check things out.
Live Hard, Fly Fast, Hope For The Best!!!