parachutist

Learn CReW this summer in Atlanta

If you want to learn CReW this summer, just drop me an e-mail to let me know what dates you'd like to dock. I plan to be available in Atlanta most of the summer: http://www.skydiveatlanta.com

I have several CReW canopies, hook knives, and rigs availabe for you to use (If one of my CReW canopies will fit into your rig then we'll use your rig, if not then I have a couple others available.), so you will only need to bring a few simple items:

- USPA A license
- long pants or jump suit
- gloves

Contact info:
------------------------------------
Chris Warnock D-25468
[email protected]

I went on my first CREW jump with Chris on sunday and it was AWESOME! I got so caught up in what I was doing the whole ride from 13.5 seemed to last only a few minutes. I am looking forward to going again sometime soon. Now all that we need is a few more people.

Wild Wednesday's at Skydive Atlanta, are just that! 4/16/03 marked my first two CReW attempts and were jumps 55 & 56 for me. I was fortunate enough to do these with Chris Warnock. Informative, thorough and patient, he explained everything I needed to know before we ever left the ground. I am thrilled to say that jump 56 produced my first dock. THANKS CHRIS! I'm hooked! I can't wait for more!!

For all of you who are even slightly interested in learning CReW, it would be worth the ride to Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston, GA to learn with the best.

My goal is to be part of a 4 stack by the end of the summer. Come on out everyone and help make my dreams come true.

---
Nina Tharp
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I should be there this weekend and am interested in a little bit of CRW. I will probably get there on Sat and stay through Sunday. All we need now is one more person and we can go for the 4 stack:)

This Wednesday I'll be at Thomaston, but I'm going to be heading down to Panama City Beach on Saturday... I may be able to stop by the DZ for a few hours on the way down on Saturday, but after that I'll be out of town for a week.

Chris

I will also be in Thomaston on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I have to work on Saturday and be in Macon on Sunday, so there will be no CReW for me this weekend.

Perhaps we can work out another day? I'm truly excited by the prospect.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Get your ass on down to PCB, we need you in the quad. I'm not sure where we will be so call me on my cell when you get in.

We're getting in Thursday evening, so get there earlier if you can.

Michael

I should be there this weekend and am interested in a little bit of CRW. I will probably get there on Sat and stay through Sunday. All we need now is one more person and we can go for the 4 stack:)

This Wednesday I'll be at Thomaston, but I'm going to be heading down to Panama City Beach on Saturday... I may be able to stop by the DZ for a few hours on the way down on Saturday, but after that I'll be out of town for a week.

Chris

Get your ass on down to PCB, we need you in the quad. I'm not sure where we will be so call me on my cell when you get in.

We're getting in Thursday evening, so get there earlier if you can.

Michael

Mike,

Are we talking about the same Thursday? It's been my understanding that PCB boogie registration doesn't even start til Monday, April 28th. I'm going to be there for the whole week's events, April 27 - May 4th. I don't have your cel # here, please e-mail it to me

thanks,
Chris W

I will also be in Thomaston on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I have to work on Saturday and be in Macon on Sunday, so there will be no CReW for me this weekend.

Perhaps we can work out another day? I'm truly excited by the prospect.

Nina,

Wednesday will be good, we can get in some rotation practice & stuff... the weather forecast is looking promising

blue skies,
Chris W