skidmarks

Starting CReW

Hook knives. Get them, put one high and one low, just incase you get in a wicked wrap and can't reach one of them.
Go read the stuff on the links that were posted previously in the forums, you'll learn just about everything you need to know about safety and the such.
If you can, get with experienced CReW dogs and see if you can't tag along and learn. Beer goes a long way there.
Get a friend with a similar canopy and a similar loading to go up and do no-touch dives. Go to altitude, do a 3 second delay and deploy. Fly around each other, getting close, doing turns around each other, etc, just don't touch. That will teach you a lot about how your canopy handles. On dives like that, learn how doing different thing makes your canopy respond, like using your different risers, etc.
That will give you a start, check some of the other threads on Docking and the stuff written by much more experienced CReW guys (I only have a couple stacks and stuff) to get some good info.
For my first real CReW dive, my buddy and I did a 2 Stack, one of the easiest things to do. That's something you could try after you spend time reading and learning as much as you can.
If you have relatively low jumps, I would talk to some of the experienced people around your DZ to see if they think you're ready to start something like CReW.
Remember, safety is your first priority, and have fun. :)A human cannonball, I rise above it all
Up higher then a trapeze, I can fly

Go to Waller (SD Houston) and talk to Catfish, he's one of the best CReW dogs in the state.

I met Catfish today! :)I was expecting this baldheaded oldtimer. What a cutie. If I wasn't so hot for J.C...... (just kidding Mikie, I love you).
We chatted, talked wingloading. Hope I made a good impression.
Looking forward to jumping with Catfish soon. B|
Paula must've been drinking Patron. She's not really herself.