suuz83

Suit cut:legs

Hi,
My new suit arrives tomorrow and I am very eager to jump it!! Its a beautiful Liquidsky, and at the time I ordered it (about 5 months ago, knowing a lot less about freeflying), I asked for a straight cut at the legs. But I notice now more and more that almost everyone is jumping suits with tight legs.
Would the leg cut make a big difference for me, still a beginner in freefly? Guess the tight legs give you more speed... I think I can always modify it, but I'd like to make sure the suit is just fine for me now!
Thanks for opinions :)
Suz
good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere

I don't think it matters. I've been jumping with the same slightly baggy-legged freefly suit for 10 years because I'm too cheap to replace something that's not worn out yet. :ph34r: I don't have any probably jumping with the boys who are bigger than me either, you just have to learn to fly your body. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I suspect you'll wear out this suit, and then the next one too, long before those nuances matter to your ability to fly (if ever - even if you become super skilled)

get what you like and focus on your body, not the suit

as long as it's not flapping in the breeze and pushing you around the sky (or giving you fall rate issues), you should be fine

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants