freesky

HD positon

I started doing HD.My big problem,is i always avanced or fall on my back.Is it possible that the problem is me head.I think my head is too much forward.Watch out thr video.Thanks for your advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbJyo0nCME

I started doing HD.My big problem,is i always avanced or fall on my back.Is it possible that the problem is me head.I think my head is too much forward.Watch out thr video.Thanks for your advance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAbJyo0nCME

you look very stiff and should relax a bit more

I agree with the comment about relaxing. You look alittle stiff. Pefectly normal when your learning headdown. When you were in close your head did look a little forward. Try to get your chin back, like something smells bad. Also try to get your hips under your torso. Looks like you've got it, you just need to spend some more time there. Looking great on your transisions!!!
www.okanaganskydive.com

You're doing alright, a few points I can offer would be:

- Pull your chin in and down more, so that when you are head down you are looking out from under your eye brows more (hope that makes sense?)

- Move your arms further forward (so they are in front of the line of your body). Try keep your palms facing iether in towards each other or down, so you dont start pushing up on the wind too much with your arms.

- Try to move your legs back and forward a bit more when you transition to help find that centre point of falling straight down the tube (think fish tail). It seems as if you are transitioning from headup into a very static body position and then just waiting to all of a sudden be in head down. When you get a bit better, you'll be able to transition and stop in HD straight away on the spot, but when you're just starting your transition is not going to land you perfectly in HD everytime. So try get your torso HD, and fish tail your legs once or twice to find straight down.

- Your legs seem good just after the transition, but then they start closing a bit. Keep them wide!! You need to be hanging from your legs, you really want to feel like your're pushing them against the sides of the wall of wind thats around you.

- Relax

Hope that helps a bit, enjoy!