flytrybe

*NEW* FLYTRYBE FREEFLY VIDEO, SoCal Dos.

Flytrybe SoCal Dos ::: fall 06 — winter 07

Flytrybe SoCal Dos. South California jumps from Skydive Elsinore, Perris and San Diego. There are some DC-9 jet jumps, some Chicks Rock and as always, people, portraits, fast pace, more new faces, linetwists and cuttaways. Welcome the Butabi Brothers!

You liked the previous ones? you'll like this one!

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=5525&string=flytrybe

Creator: benforde a.k.a. benji
Duration:12:48
File Size: 131.65 MB
Codec Needed: DivX
Format: 720 x 480

I like. :S:PComments and ratings are good.;)

Niiiiiice B|B|B|B|B|

Very well cut and put together. I like the "fotomix" where you zoomed in and out on peoples faces. Good choice of music, fits the video very well. The video also contains a good mix af freeflying, canopypiloting / swooping and partying.

It must have taken you many hours to put this video together. Graet job.

PS: I like the pink reserve, did you buy it from Barbie?:P

Niiiiiice B|B|B|B|B|

Very well cut and put together. I like the "fotomix" where you zoomed in and out on peoples faces. Good choice of music, fits the video very well. The video also contains a good mix af freeflying, canopypiloting / swooping and partying.

It must have taken you many hours to put this video together. Graet job.

PS: I like the pink reserve, did you buy it from Barbie?:P

Hey buddy!, don't you dis my Pinkie! I actually got it out of an old airspeed rig I bought in AZ, I called PD about the weird choce in color apparently they gave them some Pepto colored PD-R in that year. I had never even looked at the color of the reserve when I got the rig, I had my rigger switch reserves and until the day I had my first cutaway on this reserve I had no idea what color it was, I guess I assumed it was white.

That reserve ride was at the burning canopy demo thing during the world cup opening in Eloy, I believe my first words were: PINK?!?! you gatta to be shitting me! [in an older flytrybe video].

Pinkie is due to be replace by an Optimum on the next repack cycle, not cause of the color, but just the idea of more real estate sounds good in those times.

:)